I've finally sorted out the camera issues I've been having, so I can actually put photos onto my computer now, and all in time for FNO!
I love Fashion's Night Out; I think it's such a brilliant idea, and having gone every year since it started, I think that each time the atmosphere just gets better and better. Highlights this year included...
- Seeing BB from Dirty Sexy Things for the second year in a row, that man looks like a statue, I'm not even sure he's real.
- The pink grapefruit cocktails at Vivienne Westwood.
- Talking to the sales assistant at DKNY. The people they employ are always the friendliest people in the entire world.
- The swing dance show outside Hermes.
- Bumping into an actor my auntie knew serving champagne at Dior (she's a casting director).
- Getting 20% off the most incredible new coat on the planet at Cos.
- Having Alexandra Shulman walk right by me!!!
Here are a few photos I took in between all of the champagne drinking and shopping...
Bond Street at sunset
The DJ at Vivienne Westwood
A gorgeous woman (who I didn't get the name of!) who looked so fabulous in the Vivienne Westwood suit and top she was trying on
The Hermes swing dance show, which turned into a street party
An accordion player on the corner performing the French national anthem (?)
The crowd at DKNY waiting to pounce on the champagne servers
And finally, me at DKNY!
Boots, Deena & Ozzy; Shorts, Zara; Silk Top, The Kooples