Wednesday 16 February 2011

Alexander the great.




Just a quick little post because I got a little bit excited, I thought I'd share one of my favourite pieces from NYFW. Don't get me wrong, I love Alexander Wang. His clothes are always beautifully made and perfectly fit for purpose, but I couldn't helping it was all getting a little dull. 

Neutrals, neutrals, grey jersey, neutrals. 

But when I saw these in the F/W 2011 show I fell a little bit in love. The way the light bounces off them is really pretty, and jewel colours and sparkles? Two of my favourite qualities. Thank you very much, Mr Wang. Finally. 

I've noticed fun trousers seem to a bit of a thing so far with two-tone or lime green ones at Philip Lim, gold and shiny at Marc by Marc, stripy at Thakoon and even a bit of glitter at Michael Kors. I might have to drag myself out of dresses and buy some come Autumn.

No comments:

Post a Comment