Thursday 25 November 2010

There are two things in life for which we are never truly prepared: Twins.










Ann Kenny and Kirby Kenny photographed by Beau Grealy, styled by Celestine Cooney for Twin Issue III Fall/Winter 2010.


I realised that I haven't posted an editorial in forever, and I thought this one was really lovely. It's not exactly ground-breaking, but I find Ann and Kirby Kenny intriguing. I was always desperate for a sibling when I was little, especially a twin sister so I find them oddly fascinating, especially with those haunting eyes.

I like the way they've been given different hair colours in this shoot , it gives them their own personality and their interaction in the little black and white shots is great. I can't understand why they weren't made bigger, they're by far the best part of the story.

No comments:

Post a Comment