Thursday 26 August 2010

Love, love, love.


I recently bought my copy of the fourth issue of Love with the Rosie Huntington-Whiteley cover.
And I have to say it. Love is my favourite fashion magazine. 
I know, I know, I'm supposed to say Vogue. It's the bible, right? 
But I think Vogue can seem really cold at times. It's magnificent and superior and to the every day boy or girl, totally inaccessible. I love reading it, of course I do, but it's never very personal.
Love on the other hand, despite also coming from Condé Nast, is a totally different ball game. It doesn't take itself too seriously. It's young, fun, exciting and perfectly heartfelt. I think their editorials are imaginative and their articles witty and intelligent. And this issue has been just as delightful as the others. In short, I love Love.

And while we're on the topic of love, I'm off to Paris tomorrow.
A spontaneous idea as, due to ending me up hospital at the weekend with a fractured eye socket, I can't fly. So Corfu is off the cards. God, I need to stop with the game metaphors.
Anyway, I'm sure there will be excessive shopping and I will tell all when I return on Tuesday.

Much love. X

No comments:

Post a Comment